Or at least a letter to all of my peers about their manners in a food service capacity and how they SUCK.
Quite fucking expecting everything you want to be handed to you promptly. I’m sick of the snide comments to friends, the frustrated sighs, the bitching when things take a little while in the Bison. The people who are making our food are people. Not machines. Would it kill you to say thanks every once in a while, or understand that going at rush hour means you might have to wait 5 more minutes for your food? No. Cut that shit out.
I know this firsthand, too. When I was their peer, students were nice as can be to me. When I was taking a year off and working as a waitress and waiting on my peers, they were rude as shit. Like, “who the fuck do you think you are, saying hi to me” rude as shit. Now that I’m their peer again, some of those same people are “oh! hi! how are you!! I’ve missed you! Where were you?!” No. Be kind to the people you meet in a service capacity. When you work with us, we work with you.
- aholecustomers reblogged this from lyssamae
- pyrosmiley likes this
- paperparrot likes this
- likeelectricthroughtheground likes this
- stillofthesilence said: I’ve seen this so many times and almost said something to someone yesterday. Everyone who works there is so nice, treat them with respect.
- idledreamer said: seriously, please write one!! this annoys me every day.
- freedomisunfreedom likes this
- lyssamae posted this