- Cashier: Welcome to Chick-Fil-A. How may I help you?
- Woman: Is your grilled chicken sandwich fried?
- Cashier: No ma'am, our grilled chicken is grilled not fried.
- Woman: So it's not dipped in grease and fried?
- Cashier: No ma'am it is not.
- Woman: Alright! I'll take that.
- That cashier was my sister.
- customer: I need to order flowers for a funeral service.
- me: Where is the service being held?
- customer: I don't know. It's in (insert town).
- me: What state?
- customer: Yes.
- me: ...What state is that located?
- customer: Oh. I don't know. I think Maine. No Canada...
- me: Ok, let me see if I can maybe find an obituary with more information. What is the name of the deceased?
- customer: I'm not sure.
- me: ...
- customer: So can we have something delivered within the next hour. The service starts at 12:30.
- me: ...no.
- customer: Ok. Thanks anyway.
Some guy tried to bargain with me
His total was 24 something.
he said he’d give 20 cash and then a card.
I said yeah you can do partial cash and the rest on a card to which he told me.
“No I can either give you 20, and that’s it, or I can give you my card”
like seriously does this look like a fucking flea market to you where you can haggle a price asshole?
- me: What is the billing address attached to your credit card you're using today?
- customer: (just gives zip code)
- me: Ok, and what's the street address?
- customer: *scoff* Well, you never asked me for the street address...
- Oh silly customer...I know what I said because I say the same thing every single time.
- Daughter: "I'd like a triple tall nonfat no foam latte with whip."
- Mom: "Why is yours always so fancy? I'll just take a large two splenda, three sweet & low caramel macchiatto upside down, with nonfat milk, extra caramel drizzle... can you put two extra pumps of vanilla? Can I also get only one and a half shots? Oh...and I mentioned that was iced, right?"
- Me: O.O
- Me: would u like a 12 or 16 Oz?
- Customer: no