But I still feel passionate about giving customer service employees a place to vent about horrible customers. So I’m looking for some co-mods of this blog. People who work customer service, write well (legibly haha), have a good sense of humor, and are active enough on tumblr to take the time to write about their experiences and search for other people’s experiences, videos, jokes, comics, gif reactions, etc to reblog. I know Retail Robin came in and basically wiped the floor with me, but we can STILL turn this into an active place for people to rant.
If this sounds like you, please send me a message and maybe some samples of your blogging skills.
- Cashier: Welcome to Chick-Fil-A. How may I help you?
- Woman: Is your grilled chicken sandwich fried?
- Cashier: No ma'am, our grilled chicken is grilled not fried.
- Woman: So it's not dipped in grease and fried?
- Cashier: No ma'am it is not.
- Woman: Alright! I'll take that.
- That cashier was my sister.
- Daughter: "I'd like a triple tall nonfat no foam latte with whip."
- Mom: "Why is yours always so fancy? I'll just take a large two splenda, three sweet & low caramel macchiatto upside down, with nonfat milk, extra caramel drizzle... can you put two extra pumps of vanilla? Can I also get only one and a half shots? Oh...and I mentioned that was iced, right?"
- Me: O.O
- Me: would u like a 12 or 16 Oz?
- Customer: no
— Said no Barista ever…. (via yourbaristahatesyou)