But I still feel passionate about giving customer service employees a place to vent about horrible customers. So I’m looking for some co-mods of this blog. People who work customer service, write well (legibly haha), have a good sense of humor, and are active enough on tumblr to take the time to write about their experiences and search for other people’s experiences, videos, jokes, comics, gif reactions, etc to reblog. I know Retail Robin came in and basically wiped the floor with me, but we can STILL turn this into an active place for people to rant.
If this sounds like you, please send me a message and maybe some samples of your blogging skills.
- Customer: Can I pay $24.00 in cash and $1 on my debit card?
- Me: No, sorry. We only take cash or check when you're paying your bill.
- Customer: But it's just one dollar! And it's a debit card.
- Me: Yes, I understand, but we only take cash or check for credit card payments.
- Customer: That's not fair! My minimum payment is $25.00 and I only have $24.00! You should just take it!
- Me: I legitimately cannot. The system will only take cash or check.
- Customer: You have a credit card machine RIGHT THERE!
- Me: Our system. For paying off the store card. Will only. Take cash or check. There is no option for debit card. If there were, I would take it.
- Customer: You're just not trying hard enough! You just want to make it hard on everyone!
- Me: Yes, because I personally made this decision for the entire company, and that is why I am an underpaid sales associate.
- Customer: *blank stare*
- Customer: Oh, I found another dollar.